Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

raeleighbell
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: EE

blackberry server is not connected

i got this phone for christmas, i topped up £20 on christmas day and got 6 months internet and email, tonight i texted 'text' to 146 to recieve unlimited texts for a month, about an hour after texting that the 3G(blackberry sign) changed to just 3g, the blackberry enterprise server is not connected and the blackberry internet server is not connected, can you help me on how to fix this please as i cant get on bbm or the internet?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: blackberry server is not connected

First try a battery pull.  If it still doesn't work, call the carrier an verify you have the correct blackberry data plan attached to your account.  If so, ask that they resend the service books to your device.  You may want to call them from another phone if possible.

please somebody help, its happened to my sisters phone aswel, i cant live without bbm and internet, please help!

Please use plain text.
raeleighbell

if you have no credit on your phone how else can you get in contact with them?

Please use plain text.
raeleighbell

and aslo whats a battery pull, is that removing the battery then putting it back in?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

[ Edited ]

Thats correct on the battery pull.  If that doesn't work, you'll have to give them a call somehow. to check on your account / data plan.

blackberry's are the worst phones going, this is my second one and ive had nothing but trouble with it, tbh i now wish i ahd got an iphone, blackberry dont even help you with anything, all i want is to get my blackberry services back as i have payed for them for sixth months, if this does not work by tomorrow i will be advising everybody i know to get rid of blackberrys or not even buy them!!!

Please use plain text.
raeleighbell

so can i chackthe data plan thing on my phone? if not would i be able to visit a ee store and get help of them or is this a blackberry problem?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

I'm sure there is a way to call customer service from the phone.  It should be in the paperwork you have with the phone.  If you don't have this info, then yes you can head to the store.  I think the blackberry is fine, it sounds like there is something going on with the account.

ok, thank you very much

Please use plain text.