Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mikee4real
My Device: blacberry curve 8520
My Carrier: blacberry

blackberry wont register

Hi
I also have the same problem with my blackberry curve 8520. I have subscribed for a blackberry data plan for one month and yet it wouldn't connect. I have tried registering by all means possible through: devices advanced system settings host routing table register now
but keep getting registration message sent. I called my service provider and they said its from RIM network.. Please I need help on fixing this problem so as to be able to browse with my blackberry phone..
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: blackberry wont register

Hello,

Sadly, no one here, on this volunteer-contributed user-to-user forum, has any access to the "behind the scenes" systems necessary to diagnose and resolve your issue. Your provider has said that "its from RIM network"...well, what they next should have done was to escalate your case into RIM so that it could receive the attention it requires. There is no other path for you to seek help from RIM...only via escalation from your carrier can this be given the proper attention. So, ring them back up and convince them to escalate your case into RIM.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.