Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

eileen54
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
Accepted Solution

blackberry world app

hi i have a curve 9320 phone. my phone supplier charges me for the blackberry world app, saying i need it for the internet.  but my daughter has a z10 phone and does not have this app.  If I do not want to use apps or messenger or any of the social network and only want email and browser. do i need this app. I use my phone as a mobile hotspot sometimes so do not want to lose this feature. but don't want to pay for the app if i don't need it.

eileen

Contributor
Touchscreen
My Device: BlackBerry Smartphone 8520

Re: blackberry world app

Greetings Eileen,

I think there is no problem if you may just delete Blackberry App World as it for mostly downloading Apps and Games for your Smartphone. I don't know why you are being charged for it and told it for the internet.

Thanks Touchscreen
eileen54
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

thqnks for the quick reply touchscreen.  I can cancel the app at any time with my provider. So I think I will just do that and if things don't work I can always restart it

Contributor
Touchscreen
My Device: BlackBerry Smartphone 8520

Hi

My pleasure. I bet that would be the best solution since you don't want to us Blackberry App World, it should interfere with other things especially being needed for the internet.

All the best!