Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
patelfc
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom
Accepted Solution

blackberrycurve8520

[ Edited ]

Hi im francois from south africa i just download bb appworld and must have setup the settings wrong and ask for reboot then when i did so my phone is rebooting non stop wont turn to the home screen where its suppose to ask for my pin and pasword if anyone can help email me at [Removed personal information to comply with Community GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.] please im kinda new at this but please tell me what to do or how i can make it stop rebooting non stop please.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberrycurve8520

Hi patelfc

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you Installed App World or Installed any Application from app world ? If you have any Media card on your device remove it and then try to start your device on Safe Mode ,

KB17877  How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode. 

While on Safe Mode remove any Application or anything that you had downloaded recently  then perform a battery pull restart like this Device POWERED ON remove the Battery wait for a min. then re- insert it back wait till your device take a long reboot. try it and see if that help.

KB10040 How to view or remove installed applications on a BlackBerry smartphone

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.