Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
brett80
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: EE

bold 9900 download and media

Hi, this is second time I posted about this, ever since I charge my phone on my laptop (I'm sure this is when problems started) I can not get and pictures up, I take a photo but when I press it in the left bottom corner, nothing, and when I download ANYTHING, I see it downloading, but not in my media, if I download something else I can open it an open what ever I downloaded before but as soon as I close it I can no longer get to it, could I have lose a file and its on my laptop? I have re booted, resored, looked everywhere, repaired mediacard I saved it to divice but still nothing PLEASE HELP
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: bold 9900 download and media

Hey brett80,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Please enable Mass storage mode on the BlackBerry smartphone, try connecting the BlackBerry smartphone to a PC using a USB cord and check the media card from the PC to see if you can locate the files.
Here is how to enable Mass Storage Mode on the BlackBerry smartphone:
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB13564

If you locate the files, transfer the files to your PC and then reformat the card:

1. Select Options > Storage.
2. Press the Menu Key and select Format.
3. In the pop up window select Media Card.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brett80

Ok thanks I did try something and I saw my pic but ill do that first thing and let you know, just how can I stop it from doing it? If I take a photo or download anything. I see it being downloaded and see my pic in bottom left corner but I can't get to them?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brett80

I have tried that and no it hasn't worked, and my pics what I take now do not come up, any download I do saves but I can't get to it unless I download something else?? Think I'm best taking it to a shop?
Please use plain text.