Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: o2

broken port CURVE 9360

I bought this little phone for my niece xmas 2012 been into carphone warehouse once already for repair to port and now its gone again and they say its not repairable -  the charger port comes out with the charger so won't charge on USB cable or wall plug - any ideas in the uk of how to get this fixed or how much - would it just be easier and cheaper to buy an iphone than to battle with blackberry

any way to get in touch with a complaints dept would be great too - no details on website except to tweet or advice to take it up with the retailers 

any advice appreciated 

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: broken port CURVE 9360

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: o2

hi, thanks for this, i had found most of this already online, didn't find my answers there but I will return to shop i do know my rights as a consumer and will take this up again with the retailer, just wanted to officially complain to blackberry regardless of contract, reading these forums it seems to be a recurring issue, unable to get any details for them but i live in hope...

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

getnik wrote:

just wanted to officially complain to blackberry regardless of contract

Just to be clear then, by posting in these forums you have NOT done that, as per the link I gave you earlier.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code