Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Moradeyo
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Glo

broken screen maybe???

i fell over yesterday while my bb curve 9360 was in my hand. it hit the ground face first. At first it was fine, but since then it has started flickering completely black then coming back on again. and also, some grey and white vertical lines have developed on the right side of my screen so that now i cant see a thing on that side of the screen. i was wondering what exactly is wrong with the phone and if it can be fixed? or do i need a completely new one?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: broken screen maybe???

Hello Moradeyo

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Moradeyo wrote:

i fell over yesterday while my bb curve 9360 was in my hand. it hit the ground face first. At first it was fine, but since then it has started flickering completely black then coming back on again. and also, some grey and white vertical lines have developed on the right side of my screen so that now i cant see a thing on that side of the screen. i was wondering what exactly is wrong with the phone and if it can be fixed? or do i need a completely new one?

May be .... But I always perfer the OS Reload Options because it won't cost us anything , all we need is a PC and an active Internet Connection. If you're lucky your device will back to normal.

If you want to try then follow this Knowledge :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

If it fails and problem remains then you can visit any mobile repair shop or your service provider to get it fixed .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.