Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8330
My Carrier: Bell

calendar (not available) in organizer data

I have had an ongoing issue while trying to sync my calendar in desktop manager's organizer data.  This morning when I logged on there was an update for desktop software.  after reading the release notes that stated it fixed some problem's with calendar, I upgraded the software, and I still have the same problem.  I have tried everything that I can find in the forums, with the excetion of wiping the phone - which is NOT an option as I run a business.  I run office 2010, and only use one calendar (outlook), and all software is kept up to date.  This problem began after the last update to desktop software.    I do not use facebook, etc.  I do belong to a BBM group that does have a calendar available.  To make sure my BB didn't capture that calendar somewhere along the line, I removed myself from the group, performed a hard reboot of the phone, but the problem still remains.  My default services are set to the correct email address.

Out of ideas, and quickly running out of options.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: calendar (not available) in organizer data

Hi pefd39,

Can you please provide more information on the issue you are having synchronizing your calendar as well as any error messages so that we can assist you better?

Thanks,

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8330
My Carrier: Bell

Re: calendar (not available) in organizer data

There were no error messages at all.  I had noticed that my calendar was not being updated upon syncronization.  When I opened "organizer" in the BB desktop software, the calendar option had (not available) beside it, and was not checked off. I could not select it because it was greyed out as well.

I finally broke down and backed up the phone, reinstalled, and restored phone settings and re-registering the phone.  that has corrected the problem.