Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jewel
My Device: Not Specified

call blocker

just got the 8520 bb and i recently purchased call blocker from the bb app world installed it but does not do what it says with the 8520.

Calls that i blocked still keep ringing can any1 help me pls or is it not compartible

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: call blocker

I think that before anyone can assist you, one will need to know the specific name of the application you downloaded.

:smileyhappy:

And, when you do that, the next question will be, "have you contacted the developer of that application for technical support for that product?"

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
gregisleet
My Device: 8300

the program you are wanting to look at is called Efficient Call Blocker.  company by the name Berrywav makes it.  i have it on my curve.  its very very very nice.  i can use it with youmail.  call comes in, it blocks it, then they hear a message saying my number is not in service.  

New Contributor
SirBB
My Device: Bold 9700

Call Blocker For BlackBerry is the only one for me.  many features and super fast.

other call blockers did not work on my bold 9700 so "Call Blocker For BlackBerry" is the best for me

Best Regards,

J