Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

dunagank
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: at&t

call log automatically deleted for no reason

This is absolutely the worst phone I have ever had. Ever since I had it, it automatically and for no reason deletes all call logs. Blackberry could never give me any way to prevent this from support while it was under warranty. My Motorola Pebble didn't do this, and my iPhone 4, which was stolen a month ago, never did this. Unfortunately, since I have a month to go before I can upgrade my phone, meaning I can get a decent phone without paying a small fortune for it, I have to reactivate my Blackberry Curve, the most unfortunate and hateful choice I have ever made in a phone purchase. If you're contemplating getting a Blackberry, DON'T. Save yourself the grief. No one at Blackberry has been able to resolve this problem--which I tell EVERYBODY I know pretty much every day to save them experiencing the grief I have experienced. I am posting this to save others the grief I have had to deal with and to see if maybe if there's anybody smarter than Blackberry's technical support--and I don't think you'd have to be too smart to be smarter than them--can give me a solution to the problem I have had with this phone, namely, to prevent it almost always and with every call I make deleting the call logs.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
stevels400
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Re: call log automatically deleted for no reason

Hi

Thanks for the rant. We are just ordinary BB users who get on fine and love our BB's. You obviously have an issue but it would help us to help you if you provided a bit more to go on other than not been happy. So please  provide as much as you are able of the the following

Blackberry Model.
Carrier Name.
Do you have a Data Plan?
Operating System Version go to Menu > Options > About - it looks like v5.0.0.681
Memory for Device and SD Card Options > Memory
Any error statement or code.
The Exact nature of problem - the more info the better.
When this started and whether it started just after an update or new App download and which App/s theme/s download.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
Please use plain text.