Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
vicky8
My Carrier: mtn

camera 9320 cannot take pictures

my bb is not even ^ months old and my camera first started showing error 5 pictures remaining even though there were no pictures in the folder. when i remove my battery after i have taken a pic it deletes the camera pics automatically. now there is no space on this device to store more pictures, dlete some pictures to free up space. i have 65 pictures in my folder not in the camera file itself. please help

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: camera 9320 cannot take pictures

Hi vicky8

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Do you have any Media Card on your device ?

If you have then be sure that Media Card support is enabled on your setting , for that On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Storage > On that screen make sure that you have enabled Media Card Support .

Also On your device Open Camera Application >  Press the menu key >  Options >  Scroll down to Storage > Change the storage to "  On Media Card "

If your previous Images are stored on your device memory then transfer those to your Media Card , for help refer to this KB :

KB05478  Transfer files  between the Media card and device memory on a BlackBerry smartphone

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vicky8
My Carrier: mtn

I have a memory car and its enabled! No pictures stored on the camera 1.8G memory 760M free space.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey vicky8

On your device go to the screen Media Or Click on Media > Press the Menu Key > Memory Use > look for Built in Media Storage and the free space available , you can click on Details to know more .

Also as I told have your checked by opening the Camera function to see if it set to Media Card or device Memory ?   

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pennypjf
My Carrier: Virgin

Hello please can I join as I suddenly have problem with picture space.

I deleted a lot of pictures but this has not really made much difference.

I have followed advice above and can see that thirty six percent of my media card space is taken up by "other".

That is 691.8 mb!

What is other?

Also, a copy of my camera has appeared within the picture folder.  Is this the other?  Is this the cause of my problem?

I do not know how it git there and can not see how to get rid of it.

I have had to swap to saving pictures on the device - phone - as a temporary measure.

Please could you help.

Please use plain text.