Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

camera app wont load says close other apps

also my bluetooth wont enable. previously worked on another earpiece and I tried to load a new one and it won't let me enable. any help out there?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: camera app wont load says close other apps

To see what apps you have open, from your home screen hold down the alt key and press and release the back key to the right of your trackball. You can then scroll side to side to see what is open. Then close each one. You cannot however close home, browser, messages, PTT, phone or BB messenger. When you are done using an app just hitting the red hang up key doesn't close the app it keeps it running in the background. All apps have a close or exit option available by clicking the menu key. Use that for best performance. If the camera still won't open after closing everything pull the battery out of the phone while it is on. Leave it out for 30 seconds and replace. Allow the phone 1-3 minutes to reboot. Then try the camera again. Let us know if that works. For the bluetooth, have you successfully paired it to your device yet?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!