Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
mzmicro
My Device: Not Specified

camera doesn't work

Anyone else out there have this problem? And what did U do to fix it??? Unable to start the camara close other applications and try opening the camera again...
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: camera doesn't work

open your blackberry, remove the battery, wait 2minutes, put the battery back and everything should be fine.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
asmelc

Hi, I'm having the same problem with the camera on my 8320 and I removed the battery for 2 minutes but It's still not working. I want to know If this solved you the problem or you have to do another things. I have the 4.5 software version and more than 15Mb of free memory.

Thanks in advance

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

HI Asmelc.

Please open a new thread, your problem may not be the same as the

originators. Plus you will get more visability from more users, therefore

more input, quicker resolution.

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

fskeele

asmelc wrote:

Hi, I'm having the same problem with the camera on my 8320 and I removed the battery for 2 minutes but It's still not working. I want to know If this solved you the problem or you have to do another things. I have the 4.5 software version and more than 15Mb of free memory.

Thanks in advance

I'm having the exact same problem - same phone 8320.  I've tried the battery out for long periods of time.  I've tried clearing all contacts and appointments.  I have very few applications other than those supplied.  Also running 4.5.0.81 software.  831 MB free on SD card.  total database size 2754k

sk755
My Device: Storm 2

SO DID ANYBODY RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEM???