Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ruchipanchal94
My Device: 8520

can't download BBM

hey there, yesterday i got a link of bbm 7 and i tried to download through that but it came download fail and my device got rebooted. And, when in the morning i checked my phone, bbm had disappeared. and now i cant even download it back from app world. please, help me get my bbm back again with the previous version. REPLY ASAP! THANKYOU.
sarveshparab
My Device: Bold 4 9900

Re: can't download BBM

Same problem with me....  Cannot download BBM from aaps world or online. Please help.

Bhavesh1990
My Device: Curve 9300

Same Problem.... tried to download 7.0 now BBM icon gone, looked everywhere and also tried to Reinstall it  from Blackberry App World and online. Error - My device is unsopportable. This is Insane :smileysad: PLEASE HELP :smileysad:

Contributor
idbusan
My Device: Curve 9300

The same problem with my Curve 9300.

I could not download BBM 7 to my device

Current OS Ver. 6.0 Bundle 2721 (Ver 6.0.0.666, platform 6.6.0.241)

Current Blackberry Messenger is Ver 6.2.044

Please advice if BBM7 is applicable to upgrade to my device as well

Thank you

sarveshparab
My Device: Bold 4 9900

I got the problem fixed by going to the service station. They have advised me not to download the BBM 7 unless its is available in the apps store. Wonder why does that blackberry website have it then. :Shifty:

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

ruchipanchal94 wrote:
hey there, yesterday i got a link of bbm 7 and i tried to download through that but it came download fail and my device got rebooted. And, when in the morning i checked my phone, bbm had disappeared. and now i cant even download it back from app world. please, help me get my bbm back again with the previous version. REPLY ASAP! THANKYOU.

BBM 7.0 is supported for BlackBerry device OS 6.0 and above. OS 5 will be supported sometime next year. In the meantime you can try downloading BBM 6.0 from this link: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6

In some country BBM 7.0 is enabled, like India. Those users are advised to use to the above mentioned link for getting access to BBM (if BBM is deleted/removed).

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit