Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

cannot turn on my 8520 from the power button

I can't seem to turn on my phone with †he power button,I can only turn it off.I always have to remove the battery and insert it back and its not funny anymore...pls someone help,thanks
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: cannot turn on my 8520 from the power button

It may sound silly, but make sure you're not pressing on any of the other buttons at the same time as pressing the power button. Can you hang up on phone converstations or exit screens with the red end call/power button?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this answers your question, please mark it as a soultion. Also, please click on the start to give the post Kudos.

New Contributor

Yes I can,I even turn it off completely with †he end call/power button but can't seem to turn it back on with the same button
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: AT&T

Unless someone else can answer it the only thing I could suggest is to call you're carrier and tell them your situation. Sorry I couldn't help anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this answers your question, please mark it as a soultion. Also, please click on the start to give the post Kudos.

New Contributor

Thanks for trying