If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ilekuona
My Device: Not Specified

change to german???

Hello,

My blackberry is in spanish and I would like to have it in German, the device gives me only the chance to change it to english, russian and arabic... does someone know how to get the german language???

Danke y gracias!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: change to german???

you have to download a Handheld device OS that contains german.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ilekuona
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks, but me phone is branded of Telefonica (Movistar, and I don´t want to change) and I see that I can download it from another brand (p.e. T-Mobile). Is this a problem for me? oder should I contact to Movistar??

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

ilekuona wrote:

Thanks, but me phone is branded of Telefonica (Movistar, and I don´t want to change) and I see that I can download it from another brand (p.e. T-Mobile). Is this a problem for me? oder should I contact to Movistar??

Thanks

If I were you, I's use the one published by Telefonica. I see there are three ones : Telefonica Spain, Telefonica, and Telefonica Venezuela. Just choose yours.

But other people will tell you that it's okay to download an OS from another carrier, provided when you do the install, you delete first the vendor.xml file that is somewhere on your C:\ harddrive. Then it seems pretty straightforward.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.