Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

nhayes7
My Device: curve 9330

charger plug

Hi everyone, I am new to the Blackberry boards so please forgive if I am doing anything wrong. My daughter has a Blackberry Curve and the plug of her charger has been getting really hot when charging her Blackberry. It hasn't always gotten hot so I need to know if there is somewhere on the Blackberry site to see if there have been any recalls on chargers or if anyone else also has this issue. It also at times when it is really hot it has an odor almost like plastic melting. Would appreciate any and all help with this issue. We purchased this Blackberry Curve through our cell phone service company which is Verizon. Thanking you all in advance for your help. Sincerely, Nancy H.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: charger plug

Hi Nancy,

If the charger plug is an authorized accessories of BlackBerry then there should not be any issue. Still you can check the wall point whether its fits properly or generating frictions.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.