Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ndcochrane
My Device: BlackBerry Curve
My Carrier: BellAliant

charging port not working

Went to Bell Aliant with phone as charging port not working . They said they sent it to Blackberry ? Repair and it was returned with no written explanation, just told it could not be fixed. This after 5 1/2 months with a 3 year contract. No, this phone was not dropped, not walked on , not abused.In fact, if it could talk,it would tell you it had an easy life,although very short. Customer Service told me to take it back to the Repair depo as there was record of it being sent for service.I'm sure this is going to turn into a very expensive circle as last time I was there they told me to just go buy A NEW ONE-$599.Any one know how to fix charging ports-I know 5 other people in a small area who would appreciate any assistance.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: charging port not working

If your device is under warranty then this situation would entitle you of having a replacement device. I guess you're not under warranty. I also don't know why it took 5 and half months!! I would recommend you to take the device to local repair shop and check whether they can fix the port or not. Otherwise you'll have to consider having a new device!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.