Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
guptadeep33
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: airtel

complaint against blackberry company and service center

Respected Sir / Madam,

I have purchase a blackberry curve 9360 from Prince-nx store model IMEI NO 35892104243992. In this i got BBM error so i went to dadar service center  SAP MOBILE they  updated the software after that my handset didn't start.
So service center person told me that they will send the handset to head office after 10 day I went to SAP MOBILE they replaced the handset IMEI NO OF THAT HANDSET 351553055395647 in that handset there was a body defect I told them to send it again after 7 days they called me they replaced the handset  IMEI NO OF THAT HANDSET 352631057938371.
Now in this handset i'm getting problem of automatic wipe out of messages, error in application, handset getting warm within 5 mins, handset take time to start. so i have given my handset on 25/1/2013.
they are not providing me a proper handset  

so please help me 
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: complaint against blackberry company and service center

Sorry for your problems.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

When you get the device back, if there remain issues, please post back here in this forum and allow us to try to help you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.