Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

contacts sync

I just bought this 8320 and I have no clue on how to sync my contacts from my pc? Also how do u change your backround? And I have wifi in my house and i cannot conect with it? It has a password, but i cannot get connected to give the password for the wifi to be used on my phone. So far I'am frustrsted. Someone please help. I have switched from the iphone, and so far this seems complicated to me. I'm sure it will get easier as time goes by. Also can we record a sound and make it a ringtone? Or is there an app we can down load to accomplish this? Thx in advance.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8320 / 9530

Re: contacts sync

To sync you contacts you will need to install BlackBerry Desktop Manager on your PC, then set it up to sync with either outlook or outlook express.

to change your wallpaper, get a photo on your device, open media icon, goto pictures, find the picture you want, click the BlackBerry button(left of trackball) and choose set as wallpaper.

For WIFI, you need to know the network name and the password before you even make an attempt to connect.

Find the icon Manage Connections, go in there and turn on WIFI, then you will be able to connect to a WIFI network. let it autoscan, find your network name and connect, it will ask you for the password, put it in and save it.

Hope that helps

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: contacts sync

The advice for the wifi didn't work. It says network lost. What do I do now?