Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: mobistar

curce

hallo

after i had done a software update via my pc, the gameTEXAS HOLDEM have disapeard from my device,how do i get it back?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: curce

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

The licensing for the various OS-included games and such change over time. It is possible that the agreement expired and the game is no longer available in the OS level you have chosen to update to. It is also possible that the game was not updated, by the original developer, to be compatible with the OS level you updated to.

Basically, when you do the OS loading steps, if it is not in the list of available components to be installed along with the OS, then it is no longer included with the OS you have chosen to use. You would have to seek out if there are other sources for it or something similar...AppWorld might be a good place for you to look.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: mobistar

Re: curce

thanks  for the info