Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

curve google talk sign in

why is it when i try to sign in to google talk i receive a unexpected server error. please try again later. I am able to sign in on laptop with same user name and password.  all other applications on my bb seem to be working.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: curve google talk sign in

Can try try removing and re-installing the application to see if that makes a difference.

Or maybe try resetting the device by removing the battery for 1 minute.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: curve google talk sign in

I had to swap my 8830 for a new one, and now GT won't work.  I receive the same message, and no one is able to help.  I have installed, removed the battery, reinstalled...checked the permissions, searched the net, but still not connecting.  Very frustrating that no one can resolve this issue.  Not sure if there is some setting that is missing on my BB, but a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: curve Google talk sign in

I just Goggled "Google talk blackberry server, there must be thirty hits. It's apparently not just you,

I didn't have time to see if there wad a resolution, but it might be worth a try.

Thanks

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter