Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
bhagchandra
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
Accepted Solution

curver 9220 trackpad not working

Hi,

My blackberry 9220 phone trackpad not working, i cant use trackpad for up-down, left-right, Kindly help????? please

Even i have tried so many time power off the phone and remove the battary and plug in again.... also i have tried restart 2-3 time, but still no luck to resolve trackpad issue.... awaiting you reply ASAP.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhagchandra

Re: curver 9220 trackpad not working

i have done also test process, its very hard to used the blackberry without trackball, my life-right, up-down function cannt work....please help blackberry support team
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhagchandra

its not resolve yet, please help me team, its very urgent ..... even i have tried trackball sensitivity function.... please help me
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

[ Edited ]

bhagchandra wrote :

its not resolve yet, please help me team, its very urgent ..... even i have tried trackball sensitivity function.... please help me

Hello bhagchandra 

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

First of all Do you have your device Backup ,If not then please do a complete device backup using BlackBerry Desktop Software .But if you trackpad is not allowing you to do that then you had try to start your device on Safe Mode and perform the device backup.

KB17877  How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

Once its done you can try to perform a clean reload of your device software and see if that help :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

If clean reload fixes your problem then do a selective restore of your backup ,don't install any application for a day to see if problem appears.but if clean reload fails to resolve the issue then I an sorry you may have to contact your service provider and may replace the keyboard to resolve the issue.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhagchandra

Hi team, 

I dont want backup of bb phone, could you please help to start trackball....

yestarday last night i am using trackball properly, but today morning when i was wake up early & check my phone,  that time does not work trackball.... i cant used my phone without trackball properly... my phone is still warranty period..... help me

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi bhagchandra

Have you recently installed any application or theme or something before this problem Appear ? If yes then Uninstalling that might help .

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhagchandra

No, i didn't installed recently any application.... even i cant operate bb phone right now, just use only for incoming call & outgoing call... qwarty keyboard is working....only trackball problem....

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi bhagchandra

Have you tried Safe Mode as I mentioned  to see if that works ,or done your backup because as a last resort you can reload your Device Software and in this process it will delete your device data .So  after a backup please try to take a Clean Reload of your device OS  to see if that help. Just follow the Knowledge Base on my first post .

So please try and let us know of your progress.

Prince

Please use plain text.
ranjan1608
My Device: Curve 9220

Hi Prince!!

Happy Diwali !!

just came to say thanks to u as my mobile is now working normal.

With Best Regards

Ranjan

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi ranjan1608

Welcome to Support Forums.

We are glad that your device is now working normally. Thanks and  Happy Deepawali to you also , So enjoy this festival of light with your  BlackBerry® :smileyvery-happy:

With Best Wishes

Prince

Please use plain text.