Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

laticsfan
My Device: curve 9300

delete login id for yahoo messenger

How do I delete the login id for yahoo messenger that automatically comes up when I go to the application?

New Contributor
jinx1591
My Device: 9850

Re: delete login id for yahoo messenger

uncheck remember my ID and password and log in and then log out

BBM:
PLAYBOOK:
vmaniandevil

i'm sorry my english is so bad...

login id has saved on my blackberry,how i can delete it?

richie_brave

have you found out how to delete the saved login id on blackberry for ym and msn or other app?
New Contributor
dana100
My Device: Curve 8300

Did you find out an answer for this problem? I tried to uncheck the "remember my ID and password" and log in after but it didn't work. It has to be a setup

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

laticsfan wrote:

How do I delete the login id for yahoo messenger that automatically comes up when I go to the application?

Try logging out from Yahoo Messenger by clicking Menu key > Sign Out. Now when you sign in again uncheck remember my login information.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

wisnubni
My Device: 9790

Dear All

Regard to LaticsFan Problem, it is the same as with my problem....

This is not about check or uncheck the "remember my ID and password"

After we have Login In to The YM Login (in Blackbarry), with many user ID (for example we have 2 (two) user Yahoo ID : Amanda and Amin, usually when we type some character in the field "Yahoo ID" (in blackberyy especially) the all user that I ever use will show up. That it's usefull to be as a short cut for type the completly Yahoo Id whice we have type before.

The Problem is : I don't want my wife now that I have two Yahoo ID, She will now that if she try to use my YM in my Blackberry because when she type something in te Yahoo ID, It's will show Up both my Yahoo ID such : Amanda and Amin.

Usualy to solve this by Delete YM from my blackberry, and the redownload the fresh YM (because it's not solve the problem if we just reinstalled the YM".

Regards

Wisnu