Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
tadkruitbosch
My Device: Not Specified

difficulty syncing contacts from my new 8830 to microsoft outlook..... please help

A lady in my office just got a new 8830 and is trying to sync it to her microsoft outlook.  I have done this process a bunch of times but am running into a new problem.  I have a new storm and was able to sync no problem to my computer so I'm not sure what to do.

What's happening is when I configure the sync to her outlook it asks a series of questions, such as, which program to sync from (outlook), which way I want to sync the info (two way sync).  When I complete this process and begin syncing it runs through the progressions, like it does everytime on mine, and tells me it is complete.  I can even see it running through all her contacts, but when I open outlook none of the contacts are there?

Please help....I'm going nuts....

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: difficulty syncing contacts from my new 8830 to microsoft outlook..... please help

What's happening is when I configure the sync to her outlook it asks a series of questions, such as, which program to sync from (outlook), which way I want to sync the info (two way sync).  When I complete this process and begin syncing it runs through the progressions, like it does everytime on mine, and tells me it is complete.  I can even see it running through all her contacts, but when I open outlook none of the contacts are there?

You can go to the advanced options in synch options, and makes the changes in each entrie ( task, Calendar, Contacts, etc) , after this click sync now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tadkruitbosch
My Device: Not Specified

Re: difficulty syncing contacts from my new 8830 to microsoft outlook..... please help

I have done that as well.  I go into advanced settings click and mark all appropriate setting, but it still does not transfer the data from the phone to her microsoft outlook.

I was reading the post and read that some users were downloading older versions of the blackberry manager.  I tried downloading version 4.2.2.14 but that got me know where.

Please use plain text.