Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jhysmaely
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

doesn´t work internet on blackberry, problem with BIS

Hi everybody! I have a blackberry curve 9300, and i am using it with a Austrian company, althought it is originally from a Spanish company. Here in Austria, I don´t have a BIS, I am not paying for it, and everything used to work perfectly. But from some weeks ago, my blackberry sometimes tries to reach the BIS, which I don´t have it activated, so as it doesn´t found it, it goes off, but the problem, is that from that moment, no app is working on my blackberry, because they have configured themselves for the BIS for the small period of time when the bb thought there were, and now as there´s not, nothing works.
The problem also happens when I connect through wifi, the blackberry connects to the BIS, but as I don´t have it activated with my company, no app is working again, my internet is blocked again.
Does anybody know a way to switch off the connection to the BIS, so my blackberry doesn´t look for it?  Or any other way to solve it?  It worked perfectly without BIS for 5 months, I don´t understand why know it is all the time looking for it, and afterwards breaking down the internet connection