Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
rai_jaz
My Device: Curve 9360
Accepted Solution

email setup

I am unable to access the email accounts feature under setup. Is there a place to enable the feature. When I click on it using the scroll the system does not launch. Blackberry curve 9300.

Thanks.

Jaz.

Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: email setup

first try those steps in the same sequence :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

After reboot , On your device go to Setup > Email account >  try to setup your email account and check if you recieve the same error . If you still recieve the same error then use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate to add / edit any of your email account .

Good luck.

VIA |  Elite II

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/email-setup/m-p/2594583/highlight/true#M15664...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
rai_jaz
My Device: Curve 9360

Thank you so much!! the final step of integration worked.

USS
New Contributor
USS
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320

Hello,

I have got a Blackberry 9320 (Orange Prepay Blackberry Orange option activated). I set up an e-mail from Yahoo and one from Google on my phone. I have a question concerning the e-mail’s syncronization. For example if I delete an e-mail from one of your accounts from my laptop and my phone appears to me that I did not delete the e-mail. How can I synchronize the e-mail, in case that I delete an e-mail from my laptop to my phone to see the modification on my phone and vice versa. In addition I can’t see the Yahoo e-mail’s subfolders. Can someone explain me how it works?

Thank you,

USS