Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

lindainsask
My Device: Not Specified

error: 0x80040fb3

i have a curve and i put info regularly in my calendar...  well then i come home - link it to my laptop and want to sync my Microsoft Outlook 2007 (ver 12.0) calendar onto my bb

i continuously get these errors.... please help me resolve them and get these two products working together and making my life easier

Here are my steps:

i link the bb to laptop - "says that your email account is not associated with blackberry enterprise... a new encryption key will be generated"  click on ok,  move the mouse to generate new encryption key  ERROR  "The computer does not knowit's message account address.  either it is not configured properly or supported"  click ok

then it auto starts syncing... then i get the above error code and nothing " error... check documentation", say okay and then it is off.

help would be HUGELY appreciated... TIA, Linda

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
drizzt09
My Device: 8320 / 9530

Re: error: 0x80040fb3

do you have an icon in DTM(DeskTopManager) called Email settings?

are you on exchange or BES?

if you have email settings and are not on a BES or exchange(using redirector) please uninstall DTM and reinstall using the personal email option(even if it a work PC with work emails) this is most likely your problem with  email not being linked to an enterprise server error and the generating of a  key.

When reinstalling, install the latest version 5.0

next open outlook, click on Help- office diagnostics

let me know how that goes

Please use plain text.