Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile SA

facebook app malfunction

Hi

I don't know if it is facebook itself or my blackberry curve 9380 touch, but I get "reinvites" of existing facebook contacts that I already have on my facebook. But I get no notifications via email or when I log in on pc about these invites. What can be the cause of this? Is it blackberry or facebook? Or do someone know where I can get support for blackberry?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: facebook app malfunction

It's most likely Facebook. This has been an issue lately. I suggest to delete the app and try re-installing. Or just use the mobile website for now. KB25378

You're not alone memeburn.com/2013/05/blackberry-friend-request-glitch-may-complicate-facebook-cloning-scam/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Forums Veteran I

http://www.memeburn.com/2013/05/
blackberry-friend-request-glitch-may-complicate-
facebook-cloning-scam/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Forums Veteran I

I'm sorry, here's the correct link http://memeburn.com/2013/05/blackberry-friend-
request-glitch-may-complicate-facebook-cloning-
scam/
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile SA

Thanks, Where can one contact facebook directly about this or the department that makes these apps. If you can't contact them about this or report the problem, what can one do?