If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

YOGABHI10
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: airtel

facebook chat error

when i login to facebook chat option it show an erro as "unable to connect fcebook chat. please try again(503)"

my blackberry model is curve 9300 and OS is 6.0 ,

please provide me solution for that.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: facebook chat error

Hi YOGABHI10

Welcome to the Community

Are you able to use other applications of BlackBerry like BBM or are you getting notification from FaceBook.You can try this and see if it helps :

Open your FaceBook for BlackBerry  - Press the Menu Key - Options -Scroll down you can " Clear Cache " clear it -

Then Logout of the FaceBook by clicking " Logout ".

After loging out Perform a Battery Pull Restart like this While Device is Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till the device take a long Reboot.

After Reboot Login to FaceBook again then try FaceBook Chat  and see if problem resolves.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jigs_dud
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: facebook chat error

Hello,

I will try and apply your solution but still m getting a problm for connecting facebook chat..

And i will also delete facebook application and reinstall it but still i will found a problam...

Phone: BB Tourch 9800

Fb version : v3.3.0.11

OS version : v6.0

Please help me...

Thanks,

JIGAR

Please use plain text.