Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: Virgin

facebook

i don't know if i'm the only one who is still having this problem, but my facebook app will not let me recieve my messages. i am getting the messages, but i am not recieving a notification for it. it's just the messages, everything else like comments show up, but not the messages. it's driving me nuts, please help!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: facebook

Hi goodnight_moon

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Currently I don't think anyone reported or having this issue, It seems solved now ,If you are still facing the same issue then call your carrier to know if they any issue within there Network.

KB25378Facebook 2000 series error codes in Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: Virgin

i know a few other people that were having the problem but theirs seems to have fixed itself within the last few days, however mine still hasnt. 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi goodnight_moon

You can't do much in this regard , please wait I am sure it will solved or call your carrier to know about the issue 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.