Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: NEW FACEBOOK!!!

it should not say anything about active X or XP users.
=> the website believes you are using Internet Explorer.
check in your browser options what emulation mode your are using. For this matter, it should be set to "Blackberry" and not "MS Internet Explorer".

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
franksadam6
My Device: Not Specified

Where would I find this option on the blackberry? found emulation is openwave gateway in the when on the net >menu>options> browser config

New Contributor
franksadam6

Is it possible for you to go to the site using your bb and see if it could be a problem with the site?

Guru I
Xandrex

franksadam6 wrote:

Is it possible for you to go to the site using your bb and see if it could be a problem with the site?

so I go to the URL, I see a page where I choose the language (english) and in the end two radio buttons "I agree" then Next.

Then the application is sent to my Blackberry. And I receive a message saying that my IT department (in my company) forbids me to install applications on my Blackberry.

=> it means I didn't go through the ActiveX verification and the application was being sent to me 'version 1.2.0, size 315416).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Xandrex

franksadam6 wrote:

Where would I find this option on the blackberry? found emulation is openwave gateway in the when on the net >menu>options> browser config

Browser application >> Options >> Browser configuration >> Emulation mode
there, you should select "Blackberry".

New Contributor
franksadam6

Yeah mine still does not do that, just comes up with the 0% bar, retry buttnos and next buttons oh and a red bar with de-bug written in red. Tried going to options and can't change it to blackberry, currently on"openwave gateaway"