Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

wantu2much
My Device: 9300 curve
My Carrier: koodo

forgot password

so i forgot the password that i used to unlock my blackberry and i cant get into it, i can only recive calls if some one calls me, and i cant get into any of my messages,

Please use plain text.
wantu2much
My Device: 9300 curve
My Carrier: koodo

Re: forgot password

is there any way of getting the phone back with out wiping it

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello wantu2much,

It seems no other way to get Access to your messages or your smartphone,Your smartphone is secured no one can get access it without the password ,there is no other way but wiping .

Always keep a backup regularly by using Desktop software or Blackberry Protect for such incident. 

Good Luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Unfortunately you are out of luck =(. The password is supposed to keep out users from guessing your password in the case your phone is lost or stolen. Your best bet is to do a wipe and check desktop manager to see if you have any back up of ur bb (which may occur when you update your os). all the best

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

As a small clarification, in this situation, the only thing to do is fail to enter the password the maximum number of attempts (usually 10). That will initiate the WIPE of the BB and return it to how it was when it was new, including removal of the device lock password. There is no other way, without the password, to initiate a WIPE as all other methods require successfully entering the password on either the device itself or to the PC (if attempting, for instance, to use LOADER to perform these steps).

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.