Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
anujsinghal11
My Device: curve8520
My Carrier: blaack berry

frustated with bb curve 8520

[ Edited ]

i have purchased bb curve on 28th feb2010 from that time period my phone has gone to the servive center for more than four times and in one year my cell is with me only for 4 months rest of the time it has been with the service center,this service center has not ever provided me any stepny for my set and the company has not ever replaced by the company for what reasons i dont know,,,,they always format it and then again the same problem arises i m fed up with blackberry..if the compnay can give me any assistance then please call me [personal information removed]

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: frustated with bb curve 8520

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here.

So, if you need assistance here in the Forum, please do state clearly the problem you having with the device, many users here would be glad to help.

But, we don't have anything to do with whatever service center you took it too... We don't even know what what continent you're on.

Good luck, I hope it turns out better for you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
anujsinghal11
My Device: curve8520
My Carrier: blaack berry

Re: frustated with bb curve 8520