Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Reisdorf
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

google calendar

How do I sync my bb with google calendar
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: google calendar

http://www.google.com/mobile/blackberry/sync/

just install Google Mobile Sync on your blackberry. It's free.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Reisdorf

U Rock!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
karencanfield

did you have any problems after you synced with google? i seem to have lost my "invite an attendee" option in the calendar.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ccvolz

tried repeatedly and not able to get the link http://m.google.com/sync to download software properly, won't open software "no program associated".  Have been attempting for HOURS now.  Any hints?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello ccvolz, please use the link in my previous message, and open it with your blackberry browser.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
pinkdaisies
My Device: T-Mobile Curve 8320

Can't delete calendar items off of BB Curve 8320

My calendar syncing has been working great, then all of a sudden yesterday I notice my appts are showing up twice on my calendar.  Also, I can't get any of my calendar entries to delete off my Blackberry!!  I have:

1)deleted things off my BB and off my Gmail calendar online(I don't use Outlook) to try and delete unneeded items

2)I've tried syncing over and over again but my BB won't update with the correct info

3) I took off the auto sync feature and set the BB to manual sync only, then tried to resync just the handheld to delete all handheld calendar events

4)I moved ahead in the calendar on my BB to a date in the future, then tried to delete all prior events

None of these solutions have worked.  Can anyone help????

TIA

Please use plain text.
Contributor
pinkdaisies
My Device: T-Mobile Curve 8320

My calendar syncing has been working great, then all of a sudden yesterday I notice my appts are showing up twice on my calendar.  Also, I can't get any of my calendar entries to delete off my Blackberry!!  I have:

1)deleted things off my BB and off my Gmail calendar online(I don't use Outlook) to try and delete unneeded items

2)I've tried syncing over and over again but my BB won't update with the correct info

3) I took off the auto sync feature and set the BB to manual sync only, then tried to resync just the handheld to delete all handheld calendar events

4)I moved ahead in the calendar on my BB to a date in the future, then tried to delete all prior events

None of these solutions have worked.  Can anyone help????

TIA

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Can't delete calendar items off of BB Curve 8320

Hi and welcome to the forums,

PinkDaisies, please go to the main page of the forum and look for the grey bar. On the left side is "new Message" please use that to open a new thread. This way more people will see and help with your particular problem. Your problem is different than the originator's.  We will help you there!

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ccvolz

Great stuff!  Works perfect! Thanks!
Please use plain text.