Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
MDawood
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: Etasilat
Accepted Solution

-> A FUNNY QUESTION <-

How one would know from missed call log when you redial you get options such call HOME-OFFICE-MOBILE, number does not appear to know contact number the other party(already added in address book) had called...!!!

So you call office first and find out he can only be reached on his cell...does this sounds funny..I think there is a problem with BB software....prove me if I am wrong,,?

MDawood
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: -> A FUNNY QUESTION <-

Go to call log -> highlight the missed call -> click Menu and select View History. Now you can view the phone number, Type, Status and called time details.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

If I am looking at my call log next to the time of my missed calls and incoming calls there is a letter in parenthesis, W for work H for home and M for mobile. Also if I go to a call I missed and hit the menu key the number that called is highlighted. Like it would automatically have call mobile highlighted if that was the number that called. Does this make sense?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mawnstroe
My Device: Not Specified

There are also some settings you can play with for your call logs.

Go to your call logs.  Select Menu key (left of trackball) > Options > General Options.  Go down to "Phone List View" and change it to "Name".  Then hit the Escape key (right of trackball) and save those settings.  Go back to your call logs and now it will show the name of the person calling as well as their phone number.  If they are not in your Address Book it will simply show their number.

I hope that helps!  If not, or the menus are different, contact your wireless service provider for more help.

Tim

"Once you label me you negate me." Soren Kierkegaard

Tim J
Colorado Springs, CO
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MDawood
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: Etasilat

Many many thanks no further "FUNNY QUESTIONS" this is the holy answer to my prayers..bless you all..
MDawood
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Thanks for your blessings!!!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.