Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8900

having problems trying to repaire my bb curve 8900

hi

I have tried several times to repaire my bb curve 8900 device software with desktop software but this infomation keep on appearing in the middle of the process '' Application loader was unable to connect with your device. please re-connect your device. and i also see an image of a battery cancelled on my bb device as this infomation shows during the process. i tried several times to re-connect  my device but have the same issue. please i need help.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: having problems trying to repaire my bb curve 8900

Can you plug the device into a wall charger for a while? Either that or the battery needs to be replaced.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8900

I have tried a new battery but my device will load for a while and will stop loading again showing the cancelled battery.
Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Can you take it to the store?  I'm not sure why that is happening.  :smileysad:  Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.