Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: globe telecom

help me restore all my data from my blackberry curve

I just changed my sim with a new plan from my service provider. bbm asked me to log-in with my bbm account but then it wasn't accepted and it prompted to type blackberry if i wanted to delete the data from my bbm. was thinking it was for blackberry messenger only and after a few minutes all my data was gone!!!! i consistenly back up my data thru the monthly blackberry data back-up thru wifi. is there some way where i can restore all the data that was erased. please help me as i badly, seriously and desperately need it!!! please!!!!

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Re: help me restore all my data from my blackberry curve

You use BlackBerry Protect to backup your data. Here's how you can recover it back.

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: globe telecom

Re: help me restore all my data from my blackberry curve

good day! thank you for your response. whenever i open Blackberry Protect,  the prompt says, the service plan for your Blackberry device does not support this application. I can't connect even when i'm connected to a wifi. Please help.... Thank you.