Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mreusch
My Device: curve 7.10s

help!! mobile upload privacy problems

can someone please tell me what to tell my friend? She has a blackberry curve (straight talk) and is on facebook. For some reason when she uploads a photo it is set to public. I have to log into her account on my laptop and change it to friends only for her every time! She cannot figure out where to set mobile uploads to friends only. I have no idea how to help her because I don't use a blackberry!  I know facebook allows each photo, each post to be set to whatever you wish - somehow she doesn't see the globe icon?? What is going on. Please! I'd like to help her! Thanks.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: help!! mobile upload privacy problems

On the PC, on her own Facebook account, in her Photo Albums, in the mobile uploads albums, you can set that globally for all pictures in the album and it should set it for all that uploaded to the album.

On her Facebook app on the BlackBerry, tell her when she selects a photo and the send to Facebook, to look for a icon of an outline of two heads, and that should be the function to set the sharing.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
mreusch
My Device: curve 7.10s

Re: help!! mobile upload privacy problems

Thank you. I will tell her. (she's several states away, which makes it difficult for me. I can't see her phone!)

Please use plain text.