Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
shark-ZN
My Device: curve 9300

help with blackberry ID

Good day I need help trying to reactivate my blackberry ID. Apparently my email is invalid. I don't know why but now I can't get bbm or any upgrades
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2072), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: help with blackberry ID

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

From what you've stated, I can think of at least 5 different possibilities, so we need to narrow it down. Please provide us the exact steps you conduct and the exact result of each step, including the exact and complete content of any error messages presented.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
shark-ZN

First I swichted on my phone and let it boot then I got bis and reset the phone then the first thin that pops up is my blackberry ID log in I type in my pasword and it says that it is invalid so I went down to where it says forgot password then it asks for my email and t type that in and I am told it is invalid
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

shark-ZN wrote:
then I got bis

Hmmm...I'm not at all sure how you did that...can you expand on that perhaps?

shark-ZN wrote:
and reset the phone

This, too, I cannot tell exactly what you did here...please expand on that as well.

shark-ZN wrote:
the first thin that pops up is my blackberry ID log in I type in my pasword and it says that it is invalid so I went down to where it says forgot password then it asks for my email and t type that in and I am told it is invalid

Somehow, I suspect that "it is invalid" is not the exact and complete error message that I requested...can you try again please?

Thanks.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
shark-ZN

What I did do I type my I'd into another blackberry and I saw everything was transfered onto that phone then I know the owner of that phone changed his user ID and password. I don't know if that would have canceled my user ID or enail adress. I just want to re register my email and password
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

I'm getting more confused now...I can no longer determine the sequence of the events you are reporting. And you still have not revealed the EXACT AND COMPLETE content of the error message you are seeing on your BB.

So, please start over. Post back the exact sequence of the things you did, the exact results of each thing you did, and the exact and complete content of any error messages provided. If you use the formatting options in the full post editor (e.g., bullet items, numbered items, etc.), it might help greatly in understanding what you are attempting to communicate.

Helping you requires an understanding of what is going on...as it stands, I don't have an understanding, so I need your help.

Thanks and let us know.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates