Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

monjpiet
My Device: curve 9320

help!

hi i bought a curve 9320, and it freeses all the time specialy when i need to reply it stops and dont recieve emails on this phone please help

Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: help!

Hi monjpiet,

Welcome to the BB Community...

Have u tried a battery pull restart...??? if not, then do it, it might solve the issue...

Just pull out the battery when ur BB is ON...keep it that way for say 10-20 seconds and then reinsert the battery and let ur BB restart...now see, if the issue has been resolved or not...

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

For email, you need a BlackBerry data plan. Do you have a BB data plan on your Vodacom account?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

You can also try restarting your device is safe mode. Check the below KB article - 

• KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit