Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dragonsa
My Device: Blackberry 9800 Torch
My Carrier: Vodacom

hidden files on device and media card

Blackberry 9800 Torch how do I unhide my files
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: hidden files on device and media card

Use the Files app (looks like a file cabinet) and browse to where the files are. Hit the menu key and select Show Hidden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dragonsa

I have done that go out and files is hidden again
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

When you show them then you highlight them, click the menu key and unhide the file. Hidden files will stay hidden until you unhide them individually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dragonsa

Tried to do where it show hidden can't undo it there
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB18466
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dragonsa

John my blackberry folder is hidden when I open media card and on device the same
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dragonsa

It started when I connect to my PC with a Usb cable
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

It's the same procedure as described in the KB I just posted. Go to the folder that has the hidden file/folder. Hit the menu key and select "Show Hidden." Then highlight the hidden file, hit the menu key and select Properties. Uncheck the "Hidden" box.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dragonsa

On the databases, recycler,temp it works only the blackberry folder show hidden can't uncheck the hidden box
Please use plain text.