Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dharastasan
My Device: 8520 vurve

houst routing table - it doesn't work

hello i bought a blackberry 8520 , and i don't know in what network it was   used. i can't registrer in orange network romania. it says "your blackberry internet service is deactivate or is suspend" what can y do ?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: houst routing table - it doesn't work

Hi dharastasan

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums 

From where you got that device ?It appears that the device is still locked to its previous Carrier .this happen only when  If that device is previously reported lost or Stolen or if the previous user had not paid his due to the Carrier.In that case only the previous Carrier is able to release the device PIN  to use it on any another network or carrier.

The Best option that seems to me is return the device and ask them to refund he money you paid  and get a new device from your Carrier.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
dharastasan

unfortunatelly y can't return the phone. can y found in wath network is bloked ? if i tell you the pin and the imei ?

Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Do you have an active BlackBerry data plan on your account? Have you contacted Orange themselves. 

This is a user to user forum az you should have been told when you signed up so we would not have access to that kind of information. 

New Contributor
dharastasan

yes i have an active BlackBerry data plan on your account and contacted Orange network. they answer that they can't provide any informatio about the phone : who is bloking it ! .were can i find it ? were can find in what network is the pin ?

Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Unfortunantly only the original owner can answer that question.