If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
hyojin1315
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

how to reinstall att v4.5 device software.

i want to use korean fonts but att did not have so i just download and installed

but my phone had connection problems ( usually, cell phone is not 'edge' and i could not use IM+..)

and i think the reason is i use wrong company program :smileysad: (just i think..)

So i want to reinstall att's v4.5 os .

i download and install to the computer and deleted vendor.xml file, but still device manager software does not read any update

(the first time i connect my device it shows there are some updates but after i go to update page, it said there is any update.)

How can i change my OS to att's os? ( i do not want to downgrade and reinstall 4.5OS if possible.. it takes so- lots of time!!)

is there any other solution to fix my connection problems?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: how to reinstall att v4.5 device software.

Check the link

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB16236&sliceId=1&docTy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hyojin1315

wat i want is not how to install desktop software.

i want to change my blackberry 8310 device software (OS) from other contry's v4.5 os to USA AT&T v4.5 os

without downgrade

also, i want to know how to downgrade if i need (if the way is only downgrade and upgrade again)

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

If you still have the other OS installed, you have to first do into Add/Remove programs and uninstall the "BlackBerry Handheld Software". Next you can download AT&T's 4.5 handheld software. If you're BlackBerry is from AT&T you don't have to delete the vendor.xml file after installing. Afterwards you can just go through the Application Loader to load the AT&T OS on your device.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hyojin1315

Please use plain text.