Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: i can't use my BBM

[ Edited ]

natasha1901 wrote:

I am not thrashing it out. I am simply not taking your BS. Your reply to me the first time was extremely rude!! 

Please go up and re-read my VERY FIRST reply ... was not rude, simply as a question for clarification regarding the BlackBerry Data Plan, and explained what the BlackBerry Internet Service is need for. You're now making up things which simply aren't true. Scroll up and read the truth.

You have NO idea how many users each day drop by to say their BlackBerryMessenger isn't working and they have NO data plan and have NOT subscribed to it with their mobile provider. Each day.. many. Your initial post was much the same, and that is 95% of the time the solution needed.

So, please, calm down. This is a user to user support forum. I've asked you a vital question related to your BBM service which you haven't answered but instead are taking your time to (3-4 of your posts now?) to make personal attacks on me.

If you answer the one question, the resolution might be much clearer.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
natasha1901
My Device: Curve 8520

Please go back and read your first post. You never asked me a single question. What "vital" question did you ask?? You were making assumptions and calling me stupid in the process. This is the first thing you said to me:

"No, you obviously don't have BBM as a freebie. You MUST have a data plan which supports BlackBerry Internet Services. BBMessenger requires the data plan."

and then you compared my technical problem to not filling the gas tanks of a car, but complaining that the car is not working. you don't call that being rude?? you were the one making the personal attacks.

and then those comments/attacks about me being unhappy, my life, and to check my ego?? please, who are you kidding??

I can imagine that not having the data plan is the common problem for a lot of complaints, but I know what I have and what I don't have, and you never bothered finding out. This is really upsetting. Stop blaming me for what you did, and please stop replying just to be hurtful.  Just stop altogether. I am not responsible for other people frustrating you with questions, for which you think there are obvious answers. Please, just stop.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Oops, sorry! I see my FIRST reply in THIS thread to was to the original poster, not you.

You then jumped in this thread on your own issue (which is probably similar, but unrelated to the original poster). I see where you came along after the original now.

Anyway, the same original questions applied to you as well. 

natasha1901 wrote:

What "vital" question did you ask?? You were making assumptions and calling me stupid in the process. This is the first thing you said to me:

This one: 

1. On your Manage Connections screen, click on the Services Status.
  2. What is the status of the BlackBerry Internet Service?

natasha1901 wrote:

and calling me stupid in the process.

I never called you stupid at all. Stop lying and creating controversy.

If you need help, lay off attacking me, and answer the question, please. I am not your problem.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
ryanpaul09
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: Smart

got the same problem, i alreay registered on BBM month yesterday, but i can't use it. Help!

Please use plain text.
JSanders

ryanpaul09 wrote:

got the same problem, i alreay registered on BBM month yesterday, but i can't use it. Help!

On your Manage Connections screen, click on the Services Status.
What is the status of the BlackBerry Internet Service?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.