Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
captainmadz315
My Device: Curve 9300
Accepted Solution

imei help

[ Edited ]

I have a problem and so far the addresses: webmaster@rim.com and help@rim just return with an automated msg. 

less than 12 hours ago my blackberry was stolen along with sevral other items from my apartment. I have my pin memorised but i didnt store my imei anywhere else. I would like to trace my phone,but to do that i have to give my cellular service operator the imei. is there anyway i can get it from rim or blackberry?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: imei help

Hi captainmadz315

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry for your loss. Please edit your post and remove your device pin and your email address,this is a public Forum and it is not good to post such credentials .

Regarding your IMEI number ,you can find it on  Original package box that comes with your device if you have that,  Or sometime your Carrier can also provide this information but for that you had to convince them.Please have a look at this Article it might help you   Lost or Stolen BlackBerry -- What to do?  

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
captainmadz315
My Device: Curve 9300

thanks

Thank you for the prompt reply. i was also thinking i might be able to get the imei from the carrier. but since it was the weekend i thought i might try Blackberry so long. i will do as you advised. i hope i get my phone back soon. festive greetings to you sir.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: thanks

Hi captainmadz315

Good luck and I wish you get support from your Carrier in this regard. I believe there is a good reason behind every bad experience we face in our life.So cheer up and Merry Christmas :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.