Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
vishalt95
My Device: Curve 8520
Accepted Solution

internet on blckberry curve 8520

I want to make use of internet on my blackberry widout charging wid the monthly packs provided by blckberry....will internet work on charging simple internet packs provided by my network carrier..???
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: internet on blckberry curve 8520

Hi vishalt95

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you want to use Internet without using your Carrier network then the best bet will be to browse over WiFi ,But if you go for a normal internet plan then it will not allow you to use BlackBerry services like BBM or email services even over wifi . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
vishalt95
My Device: Curve 8520

I don't wanna use BBM or email srvices I jus want to surf d internet.....nd is dere any oder way dan Wi-Fi..??
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Vishalt95

If you want to avoid your Carrier bills then wifi is only the options Or you call your Carrier Idea to know if they have any Unlimited BIS plans which allow you to use Unlimited browsing . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.