Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: student

java error

I can't see my dial and receive call list! I can't use bb app world ! Cuz a message showed it says u need to upgrade new bb id ! What can I do?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: java error

Hi robinick_r

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

When you press the dial key are you unable to see your Call logs ? 

The recent version of BlackBerry World need the latest version of BlackBerry ID software , Reboot your device by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , after reboot Open BlackBerry World it will prompt you to update BlackBerry ID Software if you have not done yet.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

hello,

i can see my call logs but there's no dial number and received number only missed calls are shown! i can see only missed calls!

yes i've removed battery but it's not working! there's error message when it rurned on it says " uncaught exception:index 27>=27"

and then says, "uncaught exception:Application Regestry.get or wait for (0x7e82477365c3985) owner died thread (Thread-85088256,5)

Please HELP!!

Elite II

Hi robinick_r

When you got this error and what is number at file free,Check the File Free at Options > Status, what is the number at File Free ?

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

a few days ago, my status at file free is 100508680 Bytes

Highlighted
Elite II

Hi robinick_r

You free files seems well , To resolve your issue first do a backup using BlackBerry Desktop Software, when you done perform a Clean OS reload ,I am sure it will fix all of your issue, for further help refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB12487 :  How  backup BlackBerry smartphone Data using BlackBerry desktop software for Windows

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Try it and let us know of your progress.