Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: keeping appointments

Hi,

We are all just users like yourself, I don't have any affiliation with Blackberry.

Sorry!

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Think I stumbled onto something. The below quote is taken from http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14214

"The Keep Appointments Options menu item is available on BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 and later, and that are associated with a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server that has wireless calendar synchronization turned on."

I don't have access to a non-BES device to see if the Keep Appointments is there or not. If anyone is only receiving BIS (personal) email on their device can you reply to this post and let us know if you have the Keep Appointments setting?

Thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Jmrmb80,

I've got an 8330 curve BIS and I have the option. I'm on 4.3.0.127

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Bifocals wrote:

Jmrmb80,

I've got an 8330 curve BIS and I have the option. I'm on 4.3.0.127

Thanks

I thought it was a default option on all, but I just wanted to put that article out there in case I was missing something.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.