Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
chloexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Device: 9300 curve

keyboard and scroller

recently my keyboard when i press the letter"n" and "m" and press the space bar it types nmnmnmnmn, also my scroller keeps scroller up to the top of the screen. has any down to earth person got a simple way to fix this?i have a 9300 curve and am on 02

thankyou

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: keyboard and scroller

Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/keyboard-malfunction-and-being-ignored/m-p/2...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chloexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i didnt find that helpful at all, do you no an easier way?

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Everything I had I provided to you back there. Everything there anyone else who would like to help you will require. We left off there with me waiting for details from you as to what happened with Safe Mode. You never provided anything about that, and hence we sat waiting for information from you in order to proceed.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chloexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i thought someone else would reply......

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

And I am waiting for you to reply. Impasse...

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chloexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i took it to the store and they said nothing would fix it untill i get a new one so heres for 6th replacment wooh!arent blackberrys just great!

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Unlucky you indeed are. But, statistically speaking, your experience is not impossible (improbable, but not impossible).

Good luck!

PS -- please be sure to update your original thread on this with your resolution, and mark it as solved as well. Thanks.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chloexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but its not really resolved as it will probly brake again......and again.....and again.......

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Your powers of predicting the future are far better than mine. I hope you are wrong, but it is not impossible that you are correct.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.